Saturday, February 23, 2008

Jewish Mother Needs Marrow Donor


Lisa Gershowitz Flynn is a 41 year old mother of 2 young children who lives in Manhattan. She has an aggressive form of cancer called Acute Myelogenous Leukemia, and needs a bone marrow transplant to save her life. Lisa and her family are desperately searching for a donor, and Ashkenazi Jews (of European descent) are the best candidates for a match.

Please go to http://giftforlisa.com/home to learn more about Lisa and to order a free cheek-swab at-home testing kit.
I have ordered my kit and I urge all of you to do so as well.
Fellow bloggers, please help publicize Lisa's case.

4 comments:

Batya said...

Refuah Shleimah

Rafi G. said...

refuah shleimah... I have been tested and registered and am in their database already

Bas~Melech said...

Can I assume that she's already tried the Gift of Life registry? Because that's where my swab went a while back...

SuperRaizy said...

bas-melech-
Yes, in cases like this they cross check all the registries.