I noticed that a number of bloggers have written posts condemning Valentine's Day as unnecessary, unJewish, manufactured and stressful.
I can understand people who don't want to celebrate Valentine's Day, but I was surprised by the amount of hostility with which they speak of it. What's the big deal? Sheesh, it's just a bouquet of flowers and a nice "I love you". What relationship can't benefit from that?
simple chicken tacos
-
Twenty years ago, I started this website because I wanted a place to share
recipes I was excited about, as it’s practically coded into my DNA to be an
un...
15 hours ago
4 comments:
Sheesh, it's just a bouquet of flowers and a nice "I love you". What relationship can't benefit from that?
It is the idea of being forced to do it.
I don't do it, but I do not care about it either.
St valintine murdered thosnds of jews
Look, I don't dig goyish holidays... but I think I can manage to "fargin" Hallmark their cards...
Post a Comment