Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Let's Try to Help Talia


The images of the attack that took place in Jerusalem this morning keep haunting me. Now I'm hearing that one woman saved her baby's life by throwing him out of the car window just seconds before the car was crushed by the oncoming bulldozer, killing the baby's mother. I hope that poor woman knew before she died that her child was safe because of her last desperate act.

A few minutes after seeing the footage on television, I went to the mailbox and found a letter from Ezer Mizion asking people to help save the life of an 11 year old girl named Talia, who needs a bone marrow transplant to survive. They included a picture of this beautiful little girl, (who reminded me so much of my own 11 year old girl) and all I could think was how desperate her mother must be to save her child as well.


Ezer Mizion is asking for donations to offset the cost of searching for a donor for Talia and for other children like her. If you'd like to help, you can donate here.

There are too many evil people out there trying to destroy our children. Let's do what we can to try to save one.

No comments: