This is a quick and easy recipe for pasta salad that I have made for family dinners and for party buffets. It's pareve, easy to double or halve as needed, and delicious. It also travels well in a plastic container, so don't hesitate to shlep some out to your succah.
Raizy's Perfect Pasta Salad
(serves 6 as a side dish)
1 lb. medium shells pasta (you can also use rotini or bowtie)
1 large carrot, peeled and grated
1 green bell pepper, sliced into very thin strips
1 bunch scallions, dark green bottoms only, diced
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
1 avocado, cubed
salt and pepper
1. Cook pasta in large pot of salted water until al dente. Drain and allow to cool.
2. Add carrot, bell pepper, and scallions to pasta. Toss well.
3. Season mixture with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Add mayonnaise and mustard. Mix well.
5. Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
6. Just before serving, lightly toss in cubed avocado.
easy conversion for new immigrants drivers license - Good news for new immigrants to Israel, and for many other people.. Yisrael Katz, the Minister of Transportation, has announced new reforms in the transpor...
6 hours ago