Apparently, the rules are as follows:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Seven? Only seven? There are a lot more than seven weird things about me. Hmmm, how to choose?
OK, here goes nothin":
1. I had a dream last week about the singer Beyonce Knowles. She was sitting in my living room crying because it was dark and she didn't know how to operate the light switch.
2. I can only sleep lying on my left side, or sitting straight up.
3. I would much rather be home alone reading than attending any kind of social function.
4. I have a law degree that I have never used. (This fact drives my mother particularly crazy.)
5. I didn't cry when my father died. I just couldn't. I didn't cry until nearly a year later, when I saw a man who looked like him while riding the city bus. I burst into tears and just sat there on that bus, crying and crying, while we rode right past my stop. I think that the other passengers thought that I was drunk.
6. I hate the smell and the taste of coffee. I drink Diet Coke for breakfast instead.
7. If I could afford to, I would quit my job and go back to college to study history, just for the fun of it.
Ok, that wasn't too bad. Now that you all know that I'm a weirdo, you won't be surprised that I am reluctant to follow rules 3 and 4 and tag seven other people. I may be weird, but I'm very polite, and I hate to impose. So I'll just tag all of the unfortunate souls who happen to be reading this right now:
If you're up to the challenge, then we'd like to hear 7 weird or random facts about you too. You can post them on your own blog or in the comments here. Have fun!