Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Year In The Life

When I saw Leora mention that she is marking the first anniversary of her terrific blog, Here in HP, I realized that hey, it's SuperRaizy's first blogoversary as well! I put up my first post on December 13 one year ago, and I can honestly say that I'm a better person for it. I learn so much from reading other blogs and from the comments that my readers leave here. I've also found a bunch of new friends whom I've never met face to face but who still cheer me up when I feel down and offer advice when I'm confused. So thanks to you all and please stick with me as I fly into year #2.

15 comments:

BrooklynWolf said...

Congrats on the blogeversary. Keep it up! It's always nice to have more voices out there.

The Wolf

Rafi G. said...

mazel tov! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Mazel tov. I really enjoy your blog.Keep writing.

nmf #7 said...

Congrats! Hope to see you keep writing!

Leora said...

Really? You've only been doing this for a year? You seem like you know the blogger world inside and out!

Congrats, and look forward to reading many more posts.

rickismom said...

Only one year! never would have guessed! Mazel Tov!

Anonymous said...

Mazal tov!!

Ezzie said...

Happy Blogiversary!! :)

Mrs. S. said...

Mazal tov!

ProfK said...

A mazal tov on this milestone!

SuperRaizy said...

Thank you all!

RaggedyMom said...

Happy Blogiversary! Keep it up!

Baila said...

Hey!!! I left a comment yesterday. It was a clean one, too.

I believe I said something like, "I'm glad we're blog friends". (I think we'd be real life friends to if it weren't for circumstances).

Congrats, and keep those posts coming.

SuperRaizy said...

Baila-
I don't know what happened to your comment. I never saw it.
We would be friends IRL... one day, I'll be able to travel to Israel and we could meet.

Anonymous said...

Mazzeltov! What a great feeling to see that you're keeping up with blogging and growing from it. I know so well what you mean. My blog allowed me to think out loud, to meet wonderful people I wouldn't have met otherwise and to grow in many ways. Thanks for being such a loyal commenter at my blog!