1. I can leave the house for short periods of time without needing a babysitter.
2. My kids laugh at my jokes because they actually get them, not just because "Mommy's being silly".
3. They really help me with the housework.
4. They help each other with homework.
5. I no longer have to make playdates for them; they're old enough to coordinate their own social lives.
6. I can finally add some spices to my cooking because their taste buds are maturing.
7. They whisper urgently to each other and stop suddenly when I walk into the room.
8. Flash and I have intelligent conversations about politics, history and religion, in which I learn just as much from him as he learns from me.
9. Watching my daughter grow into a graceful, self possessed young woman is an awe-inspring thing.
10. It is becoming easier to see the intelligent, thoughtful, kind, and decent adults that they will be one day.
Israel's Fake News - According to a report in Haaretz, one of the leaks from one of the investigations into Netanyahu's affairs (investigation #2000, fyi) is about how as part ...
19 hours ago