It seems that the dragon-loving MAK of Frum In South Florida has tagged me to do a "7 things meme".
I'm not real big on memes, but this one doesn't look too hard, so I'll give it a shot.
7 Things I Love:
1) I love my children. (That's a no-brainer.)
2) I love my children despite the fact that raising them has cost me my youth, my energy, countless amounts of money, annd most of my sanity.
3) I love that I can write horrible things like #2 above on my blog and there is no one standing in front of me glaring at me disapprovingly (I can't hear what you're thinking right now, which is probably for the best.)
4) I love to read. I love quiet rooms. I love to read in a quiet room. (Now ask me how often that actually happens. Go ahead, ask me. I dare you.)
5) I love the first day of spring and the first day of autumn but pretty much hate all the other days of the year, weather-wise.
6) I love kicking off my shoes and stretching my toes when I get home. (My father used to joke that he would buy tight shoes on purpose because taking them off at night would feel so good.)
7) I love reality TV. I love how utterly and completely insane all the people on those shows are. They get drunk, they spit at each other, they ramble on and on incoherently. What could be better? It's pure entertainment.
Thus concludes what is probably the most hostile entry ever in meme history.
pasta salad with roasted carrots and sunflower seed dressing - Almost every year, I attempt to set off the summer with a pasta salad that aspires to be everything the underseasoned, swmming-in-mayo pasta salads many ...
2 days ago