A small girls camp located in Pennsylvania has received a grant from a donor who would like to help children from Jewish communities in the Mid-West attend orthodox summer camp. This scholarship is available to children from Jewish communities of fewer than 3000 people in the following states: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
I can personally vouch for the professionalism and warmth with which this camp is run. If anyone is interested in this scholarship opportunity, please e-mail me for more information.
simple chicken tacos
-
Twenty years ago, I started this website because I wanted a place to share
recipes I was excited about, as it’s practically coded into my DNA to be an
un...
16 hours ago
1 comment:
I wish I had a camp like this as a child.
It's good to know that they are out there.
Post a Comment